Sunday, 1 April 2012

Spotify Playlist (March)

So as we move into another month it time for my musical highlights of last month to be released on the March playlist. Last month saw some great releases from the likes of We Are Augustines, Faithless, Flying Colors and Nitin Sawhney (with his score for the Human Planet series).

March playlist

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you about the 'This Week' playlist which includes most of what I am listening to in terms of new releases and bands I have discovered who are currently on Spotify. I would like to warn though that if you like something it should be added to your own playlist as I am quite fickle and add and remove stuff ever few hours on some days! Please let me know if there's something you think I would like or you have something you would like reviewed on the blog, I'm always open to suggestions.

This week playlist

It's been a great month, now lets spread the word and get more people following on both Facebook an Twitter, more followers mean more diversity, and there will be some CD giveaway's happening in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment